1. All sales are final. Under no circumstances is a refund issued at any time after a sale is made.
2. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages and/or loss or profits arising from the use of our web-based application, any web-based application developed by us, or any service provided.
3. If you do not agree to our conditions, please notify our sales department immediately to initiate suspension of your account. Use of your account or services shall constitute your approval.
4. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. is not and will not be responsible for any damages the customer suffers, including loss of data, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, service interruptions, errors and faults, all resulting from third parties.
5. Services provided to the customer by Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. may only be used for lawful purposes. Publication of any information or data in violation of any regulation, law, or statute is prohibited. This includes material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, and threatening or obscene material. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. reserves the right to remove any and all materials which violate these terms. Such materials may be removed immediately upon receiving a complaint or notice of infringement.
6. Accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber and authorized account sub-users. Customers may not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise assign the web application or parts of the web application to any other party outside of the subscriber’s practice.
7. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. may have a need to communicate with our customers through e-mail issues related to billing, changes, and additions and/or modifications to the web-based application. It is the responsibility of the customer to check e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided in your account profile.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, email, credit card information, etc.
Client agrees to be bound and abide by all of the terms, conditions, restriction, limitations and other provisions of the Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. Service Agreement, which are hereby expressly incorporated herein by this reference. To the extent the provisions of this Agreement are in conflict with the provisions of the Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. Service Agreement as amended from time to time, the provisions hereof shall control.
Each party represents and warrants that it has the legal power to accept and enter into this Agreement. This Agreement will constitute the legal, valid, and binding obligation of each party.