Terms of Service
Updated July 2018
1. All sales are final, and no refunds shall be granted. No partial or full refunds shall be granted at any time under any condition.
2. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages and/or loss or profits arising from the use of our web-based application, any web-based application developed by us, or any service provided. Any and all legal proceedings that may arise shall be handled under Indiana state laws in the courts of Tippecanoe County in Indiana.
3. If you do not agree to our conditions, please notify our support team immediately to initiate suspension of your account. Use of your account or services shall constitute your approval.
4. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. is not and will not be responsible for any damages the customer suffers, including loss of data, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, service interruptions, errors and faults, all resulting from third parties.
5. Services provided to the customer by Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. may only be used for lawful purposes. Publication of or attempts to resell any information, data, or membership of Pure Chiro Notes is prohibited. This includes material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, and threatening or obscene material. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. reserves the right to remove any and all materials and suspend any and all users and accounts which violate these terms.
6. Accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber and authorized account sub-users. Customers may not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise assign the web application or parts of the web application to any other party outside of the subscriber’s practice.
7. Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. may have a need to communicate with our customers through e-mail issues related to billing, changes, and additions and/or modifications to the web-based application. It is the responsibility of the customer to check e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided in your account profile.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, email, credit card information, etc.
9. Once I provide payment information for purchasing a Pure Chiro Notes subscription, I authorize Pure Chiro Notes to bill my credit card for any charges incurred during the course of doing business with Pure Chiro Notes. I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify Pure Chiro Notes in writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior to the next billing date. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card/bank account and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with my bank or credit card company; so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in the course of normal business with Pure Chiro Notes.
10. I agree that if I sign up for a trial of Pure Chiro Notes, that the trial is offered at the sole discretion of Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. A trial account does not entitle the user or practice to an active account for more than 14 days, unless otherwise stated. Upon expiration of the trial, it is the responsibility of the customer to sustain their account in active status by converting to a paid membership. If a paid membership is not activated within 30 days of an expired trial, the account will be removed and permanently erased.
Client agrees to be bound and abide by all of the terms, conditions, restriction, limitations and other provisions of the Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. Service Agreement, which are hereby expressly incorporated herein by this reference. To the extent the provisions of this Agreement are in conflict with the provisions of the Pure Chiro Notes, Inc. Service Agreement as amended from time to time, the provisions hereof shall control.
Each party represents and warrants that it has the legal power to accept and enter into this Agreement. This Agreement will constitute the legal, valid, and binding obligation of each party.